I admit it: I’m a podcast junkie! When running, commuting, walking, whatever: my iPod Nano (2nd generation) is with me practically everywhere.
Here’s some podcasts that I follow. Most of them are followed by recommended episodes. Enjoy!
Software Engineering Radio
– Simon Peyton Jones on Functional Programming and Haskell
– Retrospectives with Linda Rising (This almost made me cry, seriously!)
– The New Guardian.co.uk website with Matt Wall and Erik DoernenBurg
ThoughtWorks – IT Matters Podcast
– Domain Specific Languages – Part 1 of 2 (no permalink)
– Domain Specific Languages – Part 2 of 2 (no permalink)
– (Listen to all episodes..)
Also, Channel 9 has great video content!
– Brian Beckman: Don’t Fear the Monads
– Anders Hejlsberg, Herb Sutter, Erik Meijer, Brian Beckman: Software Composability and the Future of Programming Languages
– Brian Beckman: Monads, Monoids, and Mort